Re: [microsound] OT: Master limiter

I don't think You're getting the appreciation You deserve, Ralph.
I really like Your music and Your programming skills,
and I would not try to steal Your, or anybody elses creations,
if that is what You're implying. I wish You loads of money and happiness.
Maybe You could have people pay a fee/membership when visiting Your wonderful site?

It had to be free because I had no room in the budget to buy a master limiter,
and I wanted to "limit" the possible responses. I was looking for an equivalent of Kjaerhus audio's "Free" Master limiter and I am grateful that some of you were kind enough to point me in the right direction.
So, Thanks alot.

Anyway, I'm back on the PC again...with all my licensed and paid for software/plugins,
AND the free ones aswell.

Best,
/KF

It has to be free...

i wonder why it "has" to be free...
after all it's all time and work that somebody invested.
ralph.

--
http://www.synchron.ch .:.::.:.