Re: [microsound] Symbiont ( Project )- - Microsound Proposal

,

i remember the members of this list contributed quality
contributions to projekts of this nature.
-
-
-
             it has been a while since . . . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
perhaps, it would be old skool to do so again.

                     : :  1 0 0 1 : :

Quoting Thomas Ashcraft <ashcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> May 23, 2006
>

> I am hereby proposing a fresh microsound community project.  I was
> sketching the idea out when Kim C. posted news of a fresh server today.
>
> Please see the proposal at
> http://www.heliotown.com/Symbiont_Project.html

> Thomas Ashcraft

Advertisement:

Stan' zvezdoj "Zelta Zivtina"!
"Zelta Zivtina" ischet aktjora ili aktrisu - neprofessionala dlja sjomok v reklamnom seriale!
dopolnitelnaja informacija: www.zeltazivtina.lv