[microsound] Symbiont ( Project )- - Microsound Proposal

May 23, 2006

I am hereby proposing a fresh microsound community project. I was sketching the idea out when Kim C. posted news of a fresh server today.

Please see the proposal at http://www.heliotown.com/Symbiont_Project.html

Note : This project webpage is just a *temporary* sketch and I foresee the completed work to be in the co-operative graphic style and format of previous microsound projects and residing at microsound.org. I do not want to interject my own "self" or esthetic sensibilities into this so I prefer to be in the role of merely proposer and suggester and then shall get out of the way. I can act as facilitator to the best of my abilities.

Feedback welcome and necessary.

Thomas Ashcraft
symbiont_project(at)heliotown.com       ( replace the (at) with @  )