[microsound] grazie infinite and a final question about italian microsound

Many thanks for the fantastic information on Italian microsound composers and the scene in Italy. I very much looking forward to listening to what you all have suggested--everything I can find on the web and while in Italy this June.

After reading Etero Genio's essay on "Nuove forme in Italia" from a few years back, I am even more intrigued. Does anyone have a theory as to why there is (or seems to be) less microsound music produced in Italy than elsewhere (Norway, Japan, or Germany, for example)?

Grazie tante,
arielle