[microsound] Sound file switching using zerox~

Hi group!

I've been lurking here for  while and followed the discussions with
interest. But I'm afraid my first post to this group is a rather max-ish
technical question:

I'd like to be able to switch very rapidly between two sound files using the
zero crossings of a signal. Now, the first idea was to just put a zerox~
object after a cycle~, but that of course causes much clicking.

Any tips on how I can solve that? How, for example, would I be able to
interpolate between the files?

Thanks for any input,

Tobias