Re: [microsound] non-microsound material ahead: Tannhauser Overture

doing an exegesis is far beyond me and my english knowledge but I was repeatedly told so and I see some similarity between Roy's speech and the beginning of Howl part I.. we should ask Rutger Hauer about that monologue.. (the italian wikipedia says he wrote it) anyway, I must admit that reading Howl again I don't see such similarity anymore...

----- Original Message ----- From: "xe non" <xenone23@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: [microsound] non-microsound material ahead: Tannhauser Overture

davide,

 can you please reference what you mean? its been a long time since i read
howl but i dont immediately see any connection between roy's self-epitaph
and howl...im curious about this...

 xe

Davide Morelli <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 which, in turn, is a reference to "Howl" (Allen Ginsberg)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howl

ciao,
davide.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Miller"