Re: [microsound] "romantic feelings about music"

> i have my best listening experiences on headphones
> when i'm out walking.

video maker friend of mine described listening to an
alva noto cd riding bike through berlin and how the
music blended so well with the outside sounds. some
ideas: the music that interests me most is
combinatoric in this way. is romantic music is the
music that seeks to be separate from the world or
closing it out? but who would fault us for making
otherwordly sound? (if only that were possible...)

j.ff gbk

http://www.futurevessel.com/orphansound/

http://www.mattin.org/desetxea.html

http://www.djalma.com