[microsound] "romantic feelings about music"

I think this could be a nice topic for this list...
yesterday, guy under nick cHristian negre said in one of his posts "that's why i don't care much about the romantic
feeling towards music", which is attitude only possible if you got any deeper in experimental music in the right way, with understanding of music's position, intention, historical developments and objectives...

but, there's no dennying that some of world's most renowned microsounders tend to be very 'romantic' in their works;
Fennesz, Ambarchi, Roden, Pan Sonic, Matmos, sometimes Pita - almost whole Mille P., Mego and Ritornell roster...

"romantic" in the sense that often they can't (won't) deal away with the heritage of the past in totality, which is very interesting point of development of contemporary electronic/e.a. music that is coming from the "popular music" side of things (read: glitch)...
and not to mention open tries at being downright "romantic" (in everyday meaning of the word) and "emotionally evocative and lifting"; attempts at that are numerous (Fennesz, Ambarchi and Roden first come to mind and almost whole drone music repertoire)....

it's interesting phenomenon that I'd like to discuss with other people on this list...
overall question could be: "how petty symphaties do evolve in experimental and advanced music ?",
a topic Cage and Adorno once dealt with and, I think, a topic held its importance to these days....

how the rest of the people see this ?...

                 Die Kunst ist tot
Es lebe die neue Maschinenkunst Tatlins