[microsound] projects for microsound

the only projects that are OK to post to this list are ones involving the community...if you are proposing a community project please please please make it painfully obvious to everyone (especially me) so I don't haul off and send you a 'please don't post announcements' email? that would help me out a lot...

as a reminder: the announcements list was set up to funnel off all promotional content to another place so we could save this as a haven for thinking and acting...not adding too much noise with announcements of new CD's for sale or concerts coming up...

a large part of the microsound community (as I see it anyway) is creating new projects that help build the community...these types of projects will be hosted on the microsound web site...these are considered microsound projects...

Thomas Ashcraft recently posted a project proposal to the list which I mistook for a private project announcement - so I'm publicly apologizing and requesting that Thomas repost his project proposal to this list so we can hopefully get a new microsound project started...

we have a new microsound project server just sitting there waiting for something to happen -- so let's get to it!
:)