[microsound] MySpace redux

in an attempt to offer a constructive solution to the MySpace issue:
anyone willing to bang out a PERL script to accept MySpace links in
an email then post them to a microsound web page somewhere?

w/r/t mega-anger on microsound: while this list is unmoderated (minus
the private and public reminders for not posting announcements) the
charter clearly states that 'mean-spirited pissing contests' are not
tolerated...while we might not agree with other members political
views this is no reason to show them disrespect on the list...this is
not aimed at anyone in particular and I'm not singling anyone
out...let's just agree to disagree on our politics and move on...m'kay?

also, let's refrain from name-calling and button-pushing...if you
feel someone starting to do this, just back off and don't call
attention to it...like someone once said: 'Never wrestle with a pig.
You get dirty and only the pig enjoys it.'