Re: [microsound] the system that works for the great deal of people

i suppose my absurdities are intended to merely point out the
absurdities of this theoretical discussion about the relative merits of
capitalism and this supposed free-market that we all should be allowing
to take its natural course.

the way that free-markets and capitalism are playing out globally cause
a lot of pain. innocent people are killed in conflicts in the name of
freedom, free markets, capitalism and greed.

brutal stuff happens. and it is easy to sit and discuss mechanisms and
reforms. but when people get angry and frustrated they will get
violent. and then heads end up in baskets.

not sure what you need me to "back up".

i meant to offend you, and you took the bait. see how easy it is? and
calling me "little one" could be all that is needed to turn it violent.
would you brawl over your ideas?

maybe we should have a .microsound street fight over it?

isn't that how we solve problems here in the ol usa?

sorry folks for debasing the forum, this here free-market of ideas...
perhaps this serves as a .microcosm of the real world.