[microsound] united states of emerson

but I certainly hope there will
never be any one individuals ideology such as Marx ruling politicians
thoughts.
really, why?

I guess one could say that much of the way American democracy has
progressed has been the result of Emerson and a few other's dating back to
ancient Greece.
Emerson and the ancient Greeks? I don't think so...actually our democracy owes much more to the influences of the French Revolution, Paris Commune and the Iroquois Nation...

 The fact that it has been working and works well for a great
majority of people in countries that implement it cannot be denied.
OK, red flag muy muy grande...I give up...carry on citizens...