RE: [microsound] actions in a true binary

The internet is the great two-edged sword of our time isn't it? Well,
one of them anyway. It seems to me commercial exploitation of the
internet is here to stay. That's an age-old human thing as dangerous as
it is and as bad as it is getting. From the silk road to the terabyte
backbones.

It's of utmost importance to maintain communities like this so that we
can debate freely and keep one edge of the sword sharp. That's why we
should be mindful of the cynical elements of myspace. The semantics
hardly matter.

I have learned a lot from the debates on here over the last week...
thanks!

 Noel Peters