RE: [microsound] 4th red flag

hollis my boy, i don't know what to say...

a tool is only a tool if it meets our rigorous standards, duh. for example, an ipod is a tool because everyone on this list has atleast one. that makes it different than nikes, which are not cool and therefore not tools. the fact that both are made in asian sweatshops have no bearing on anything. got it, silly boy? i thought we covered all this last time walmart came up. remember? walmart is evil because it offers products at substantial savings to those economically disadvantaged. remember, being poor is evil. likewise capitalism is stupid because it appeals to the wants and needs of common people (obviously stupid) unlike the lovely command economies that appeal to the grandiose visions of the would-be ruling elite (us!).

man, if you can't keep up with the discussion level of this list... i dunno what to tell you..