Re: [microsound] Reverse Engineering Max/MSP Autechre (reaktor too)

I have my patch at my website

http://www.cooptrol.com/software/cooptrol_software.htm

Its not exactly generative but it has a lot of random pattern possibilities
You can choose wether have control or let the machine do its own.

Its free for use and thre are mac and pc version

Hernan

www.cooptrol.com