Re: [microsound] Reverse Engineering Max/MSP Autechre (reaktor too)

Looks really cool and all.

Funny that just today I decided that i am going to try such
programmes. For now I have always used audiomulch, but things as
Max/MSP and Pd look very tempting. Not sure what to try, although Pd
is free, so that is probably the only option I have.

Would be great to understand some more of these things.

Greetings,
 Sietse/Orphax