To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [microsound] I want my MTV

was that not the one with the testimonials of incest/child rape victims mixed in?

g. On 7-Jul-06, at 7:33 PM, Mat Ranson wrote:

One of the best electronic gigs I have been to was the 'DJ Prichard G. Jams' one held in the Barbican Conservatory, London. Everyone who attended wore a pair of headphones picking up a radio transmission from somewhere in the conservatory where Richard James was 'playing'. The 'visuals' were tropical plants and Koi Carp as you wandered around the place and if you wanted to talk you could do so without interrupting the experience for anyone else.