Re: [microsound] Re: livecoding / something to watch whilst we listen

i recall many years ago the first time i saw (what was
for me) an overdose pedal performance ( by kknull) and
my resolve was that sometimes there is too much to
look at and it suffers the sound
but i hate to say eveything must go a certain way
it is afterall as i said before the fact of
physical/mental concentration that is important. as
guitarist i know this from years of refining to the
point of realizing every small sound and as part of
the concert, even those largely unheard by the
audience
mattin is someone i know whose laptop is open to the
worlds in this way
the real meaning of improvisation/composition walks
the hairline fracture between these two conditions of
pre-programming and fucking with the live situation

> microsound-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> website: http://www.microsound.org

j.ff gbk

http://www.futurevessel.com/orphansound/