Re: [microsound] iannix software and puredata

My fault here, im afraid... I posted the link and then we decided to move the pd patches to another and more logical place, ie extensions/.
anyway, these patches are old working versions, i am not sure they all work well, they should have been removed and replaced by the new ones. I am going to do that tomorrow in 1067 minutes or so.
Cyrill.