Re: [microsound] iannix software?

Their second pg. can be accessed in the same way;

http://www.la-kitchen.fr/iannix/iannix2.html

Run this thru Babelfish and you can get a somewhat fractured version of their background info. It's a bit too long to post.

d4l3d

--- On Thu 08/24, Rod Stasick < rod@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:From: Rod Stasick [mailto: rod@xxxxxxxxxxx]To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:18:02 -0500Subject: Re: [microsound] iannix software?
On 2006 Aug 24, at 3:58 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Just play around with the URLs around
> http://www.la-kitchen.fr/iannix/iannix.html, try to figure out what
> could be the reason why the download links they provide to for example
> http://www.la-kitchen.fr/IanniXDev054.zip don't work, and sooner or
> later you may guess, that they meant to point their links for example
> to http://www.la-kitchen.fr/iannix/IanniXDev054.zip instead.

Frank! Can I now call you "The Handyman"?

Thanks!

Rod

---
Now playing: Susumu Yokota - Saku