RE: [microsound] Meta Synth pro 4

Soundhack has been freeware for a few years now.

It make quicktime movies from an audio file spectrogram.
It can also do the opposite: translate a quicktime movie to audio.

Turning any picture into quicktime is trivial.

This is a fantastic way to compose sounds.

	http://soundhack.com/

Besides all the coolness that David mentions below.

Eloy
 -----
eloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
347.225.1058