Re: [microsound] How to... compose electroacoustic music

On Sonic Art is /very/ anchored to Wishart's ideas about sound and music (which is, I suppose, good or bad depending...), but the book itself is probably the most in-depth commentary on electroacoustic composition I've ever seen. I suspect you could learn a lot by going back to Xenakis' Formalized Music, but it's a tough read if you're not a math person.

- Scott