Re: [microsound] How to... compose electroacoustic music

Hi,

both books by Trevor Wishart "Audible Design" and "On Sonic Art" may be
a starting point. They focus on transformation of (recorded) sound
mainly, and focus a lot on what you might call "gesture" in
electroacoustic composition.

regards,

Peter

* mel ducasse <mel_ducasse@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2006-09-27 09:22]: