Re: [microsound] Chuck

My solution .. about a hundred pounds of delays and various noise
makers including a circuit bent CD player.

I mix it up though.. I did a battery only performance recently with
only an amp and a heathkit tube based sine wave generator.

One of my other reasons for making the Perl script was that I was
trying to build a automated audio switcher and I could not find
components that did not switch so fast that they created clicks between
the input audio signals. So with the  script I can control fade up/down
the signals on a sample based level.. I still need to spend some time
working on the hardware version.

BTW all the vactrols I ever tried had decay times that were way too
slow.

Adrian