Re: [microsound] sgnidroceR esreveR

the sense of present is like 600 ms. that's a cultural time sense like
hours, days and all (ex. roads, microsound), or like involuntary reaction.
we are, indeed, the "culture out there that has a kind of
rhizomatic perception of time".

just a remembrance.

and language, comunication, that is a time sense as instinct, is structured
with that behavior.

when you focus on everything as one you extrapolate the mundane mental
structure. fragmentation is a human way of thinkig, maybe the "standard".
hindus use this "focus in one" to see the stars. we too.