Re: [microsound] sgnidroceR esreveR

Hi Erik,

I heard a presentation once about an aboriginal culture in Australia that
told cultural stories and formed memories that were somehow understood to be
simultaneously past and present... can't remember much more than that, but
the person presenting was thinking of what model to use for a network to
allow these people to present their experiences in media.

Kevin