Re: [microsound] the power of sound

just out of curiosity:

 when you say 'they're getting there' , where is there?

 is it anything like the irish countryside? is it pretty?

 is there sound?

-b

On Oct 24, 2006, at 2:27 AM, Brian.Power@xxxxxx wrote:

I've no idea what Sunns future plans are. Or that of Khanate.

Maybe they'll add some more guitarists to the line-up. I 'm pretty certain
that I only saw 5 on stage.

Plus there was a keyboardist with some class of Moog synthesizer. He looked
really self concious. The addition of a keyboard strap, akin to his
bandmates guitars, may help quell his timorous demeanour.

The dance routines have become more choreographed, and although the loose
fitting friars habits allow for judicious upper body movement, there wasn't
much in the way of "fancy footwork", hampered as they were by the height of
their collective platform shoes.

But they're getting there.

Slowly but surely.