Re: [microsound] The Pitfalls of DRM in 60 seconds

Meanwhile as far as I can tell the record labels are still making gobs
of money selling the worse crap to teenyboppers.

All you have to do is run something through an digital to analog to
digital conversion and you can clean it. When it comes down to it most
people don't care about prisitine quality (of media) if they can get it
for less or for free.

AD

http://www.uninnovate.com/2006/10/05/the-pitfalls-of-drm-in-60-seconds