Re: [microsound] fascio

Reread my statement.  The """As we know it""" part is pretty important"
  :)

I would call the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan modern capitalistic
imperialism.  What's your point?

I think if we were to get into a tit for tat in-regards to how
ideologies are abused, and the atrocities that they have spawned, that
capitalism would come in second to marxism/ or the corruption of the
ideology of marxism.  Communism used by dictators and Tyrants, Stalin?
Pol
Pot?  Nicolae Ceaucescu?  Countless of other examples?   Again, its
man, and not the ideology.  Under the guise of  tyrannical
communism(corrupted ideology of communsim) people lose all of there
rights.  They have no voice even though it is supposed to be equality
for all.  The lack of those rights, or checks and balances allow
greater attrocities to transpire.

Modern capitalism keeps us in check by letting us think we have
freedoms.  Most people are apathetic to their surroundings, as long as
they have two cars in the drive way, steaks in the fridge, and a high
definition entertainment system they really could give a rats ass about
what transpires around them.  Keep us fat and happy and the powers that
be can do as they please.

Please, i am not saying any ideology is better then the other.  I could
go on a lengthy venomous rant about my feelings an observations of the
world around me.   Especially in the US where i currently live (do not
mean to offend anyone here)  It angers and frustrates me almost daily.

Greed kills.  I would like to elaborate/discuss this further when i am
not working.  This discussion deserves more then quickly rattled off
emails in between my work for, "The Man"

aLEKs