Re: [microsound] politics of digital audio reflux

In regards to this thread, I have written an article some years ago. It is
about the placement of glitches and sound in a conceptual context. It is
full of examples of artists that may or may not be inflicting content to
abstract sounds, clicks and cuts.

here's the link:

http://www.cooptrol.com/txt3.htm

Hernan