Re: [microsound] boris + sunn o))) collaboration

Well...

i completely disagree. you're just looking for an excuse for your actions.
i don't drive a porsche because i can't afford it (simple as that).

Copping a few tunes doesn't quite equate with stealing a Porsche. I drive a beat up '85 Dodge pickup, and that's just fine. It gets me there. Never been tempted to steal a Porsche. A '52 Jag XK120 maybe, but never a Porsche.

 if
everybody would think like you there would be no ADOBE very fast.

The "If Everybody..." argument has always been the refuge of the righteous.

and it's
so simple to argue that someone like mark knopfler and eric clapton anyway
have enough money (so they sure won't mind).

Would you rather I make the argument more complicated?

so basically you're saying that everybody that has more money then you do will not be supported in any way by you because your the poorer chap (or where do you put the line?)

Yep, that's pretty much the size of it.

R.