Re: [microsound] reduce, reuse, recycle redux

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0810930951/104-5007103-0017509

I bought this book for my wife as a xmas gift and I ended up flipping through it for a few hours...I was very very impressed with the information presented in it...
maybe some interesting art projects could be inspired by some of the ideas in it?

showing my grey hair :: it reminds me of the Whole Earth Catalog's arrival :: and gawd, don't we need it now!!! the question is, will it have the necessary impact?

John