Re: [microsound] Greenpeace and apple

Hm, I thought the only connection IBM had with Nazi Germany was that their punch card machines were used in concentration camps. I used to do contract work with IBM and this is what I was told. It's a bit of an emberassing part of IBM history, but not really something that'd stop me from working with them or their machines. I mean, who really believes IBM knew what was happening at those locations anyways?

You guys make it sound like IBM built nuclear arms or something.

Johan.