Re: [microsound] Re: an interesting monolake answer

I've never talked to him, but he looks to be pretty accessible in his video
tutorials.  I'm sure he's a downright likeable and approachable guy if you
meet him in person.  Seems a lot more cheerful and upbeat than his latest
dark, brooding tunes (which sound amazing, by the way).

~Kyle