[microsound] gigs in january, anyone?? reduxx

cher Javier

indeed there is some one here who can help you out.

The bible anglais & clearinghouse for all live artmusic of the occident is Critic et Academic David Cotner's <Actions Communique> which - while never focused on peculiar tonalities or their particular abolition - does list an entirely exhaustive "new music" calendar at the end of each missive, "issued weekly and covering actions for two weeks hence".

Apply to:
antics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hertzlion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To quote,
"It's not an easy road"; nor
would I suggest you to hold your breath:
Mr. C's rather busy with critical commitments besides
collecting, culling and disseminating his arti-facts.
however he also maintians a website
http://www.hertz-lion.com/

listing the other comparable and useful
performance info which comes his way,
such as venues, festivals, et cetera;

but  unfortunately not yet containing his epic calendars...
the most current of which I can
quote at the moment is  2006September 18.
not surprisingly that edition contains but one current [and
conceptually a rather coherent] Euro-'Activity' listed below.

¿Perhaps other correspondents could provide
a current Cotner Communique?

adios a dieu
leo ____________________________________________

from Actions Communique Sept2006: ________________

SEPTEMBER - JANUARY 7, 2007
HE YUN CHANG - "Touring Round Great Britain With a Rock"
"Beijing based artist He Yun Chang is amongst the most important
artists presently working in China, creating unique solo performances
in which he has placed exceptional physical demands upon himself both
in terms of his strength and endurance. These works, mostly performed
in public though occasionally only observed by a camera operator, have
astounded audiences with their simple ambition combined with the
difficulty of their implementation and, ultimately, their apparent
futility. "Touring Round Great Britain With A Rock" is He Yun Chang's
most challenging and ambitious performance to date and it is set to
become a landmark project in the history of durational performance
art. Starting from Rock, in Northumberland, he will walk to the nearby
coast at Boulmer where he will select a rock and set off to carry it
around the island of Great Britain in a counter clockwise direction,
eventually to return the rock to the precise location from where it
was taken. The route is a rough circumnavigation of Great Britain,
rather than following the precise coastline, a distance of over 2000
miles and will take around 110 days. Join He Yun Chang at the start of
his walk: We will be organising a return bus trip from Newcastle to
Rock and on to Boulmer for anyone who would like to join He Yun Chang
as he begins his walk on Sunday 17 September.
Depart: 12N, High Bridge, Newcastle upon Tyne
Return: 5P, from Boulmer to Newcastle
Places on the bus are free but will be limited so please contact us in
advance to reserve a seat: 44 191 261 7262
Walk with He Yun Chang: You are welcome to join He Yun Chang at any
point along the route of his walk and the full itinerary will be
available online at
http://amino.org.uk
You will also be able to keep up to date day by day with his progress
and location through the amino website which will be linked to Google
Earth."
Starting at Rock, Northumberland, ENGLAND
Finishing at Boulmer, Northumberland, ENGLAND
amino [at] amino [dot] org [dot] uk for information
(culled from Amino - thanks!)

SEPTEMBER 28 - DECEMBER 31
BERNARD GAL & Y. KORI - "Infinitation"
SESC
Sao Paolo, BRAZIL
http://www.bernhardgal.com/galkori.html for information
(culled from Bernard Gal - thanks!)

: Tue, 19 Dec 2006
<indiscipline2@xxxxxxx>
gigs in january, anyone??

hello!
altough I didnt get any replies to my first mail,
I 4m going to try once again:
could any of you share some data about interesting gigs +
art/sound instalations + etc, taking place during
january 2007, in madrid, paris, london and
/or berlin???
i'm travelling to these places and I really believe that there
must be some one here who can help me out.
i googled a lot but could not find any decent> data.
thank you! and i hope this isn't bothering you too much!
Javier