Re: [microsound] year-enders

So, to preempt the deluge of year-end favorites lists, I'd love to see some thought about a slightly tougher list.... Anyone want to submit a short list (preferably just a single album/piece) of music this

I really enjoyed Gintas K's work "Jamaika" which you can download at http://www.archive.org/details/pmact8

lost track on how many times I played it... I like the idea that the whole work was built from one 2-second clip of material. I found it very meditative and relaxing while retaining an edge during the whole piece. what else? it speaks the language of sound better than I can circumscribe it with words...

other work of his is at http://www.last.fm/music/Gintas+K

Merry New Year,

Peace NOW.

JH