[microsound] inline pad for a microphone

I was taking to somebody the other day about recording really loud
shows because the built in Mics on the Edirol R9 tend to overload past
a certain volume.

I have a Sony ECM-959A stereo Mic but he mentioned that I coudl
probably use a 10db inline pad to bring the levels down.

I done some cursory googling for "inline pad" with no luck. Any
suggestions? It'd be especially nice to find one made for stereo mini
cables.

thanks

Adrian