Re: [microsound] GWEN : Synthetic Telepathy? ( rare recording )

Are you kidding?  I am definitely going to listen to that while high.

On 1/12/07, Thomas Ashcraft <ashcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the observance of the passing of the legendary conspiracy theorist
Robert Anton Wilson I posted a webpage with a sound recording I made in
the mid-1990s of a military communications system called GWEN, the
Ground Wave Emergency Network.   Some people think it serves as a medium
of governmental mind control or a phenomenon known as "synthetic
telepathy".    I am personally not implying this, rather I am just an
observer and recordist.

http://www.heliotown.com/GWEN.html

Please do not listen to this recording if you are high or in an altered
state of consciousness. Thank you.

TA