[microsound] GWEN : Synthetic Telepathy? ( rare recording )

In the observance of the passing of the legendary conspiracy theorist Robert Anton Wilson I posted a webpage with a sound recording I made in the mid-1990s of a military communications system called GWEN, the Ground Wave Emergency Network. Some people think it serves as a medium of governmental mind control or a phenomenon known as "synthetic telepathy". I am personally not implying this, rather I am just an observer and recordist.

http://www.heliotown.com/GWEN.html

Please do not listen to this recording if you are high or in an altered state of consciousness. Thank you.

TA