Re: [microsound] children of men/futuristic music

On 31/12/06 00:29, "Graham Miller" <grahammiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> completed a master's thesis on exactly
> this kind of thing (thesis in a nutchell: why don't sci-fi films ever
> try to imagine what the music of the future might sound like?)

Interesting.  Is that available online or could you send me a copy?  I have
a student working on some "imaginary" musics from other times/places and it
might be very helpful for him as well as interesting to me.

John

--
John Wynne

Email   j.wynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx