Re: [microsound] cultural production in a post-oil economy

On Feb 11, 2007, at 12:27 PM, Kyle Klipowicz wrote:

On 2/10/07, Kim Cascone <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

any thoughts? opinions? view on how electronic (and all forms of
music) will look and feel in a post-oil economy?

This is why I've been playing more guitar lately.

With how the world is nowadays, who says we'll even make it to the post-oil economy? Have we really ruled out nuclear holocaust? There are a thousand interesting ways for civilization as we know it to end. I'm going to keep programming.