Re: [microsound] Pi Day 2007 entry

I just tested this functionality and it is working without any
problems. Let me know if you still have issues.

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/

On 3/18/07, Paulo Mouat <paulo.mouat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There was a recent upgrade to the hardware and, I believe, some of the
software infrastructure. This may have caused some issues wrt scripts
on the server, which may impact the sending of emails. Let me know
what you are trying to do and I will look into it from my end.