[microsound] spammage - Art with Machines on Ning

Hi, sorry for the spammage but I'm sure there'll be some people on here who are interested.

I've created a wee social networking site for people who make and/or are interested in Art with Machines. That's interesting new media stuff using computers, physical devices, networks, RFID systems, motors, gears, buttons, lights, and anything electronic or mechanical, with an emphasis on playful and interactive projects.

The URL is here:

http://artwithmachines.ning.com/

I'm hoping it will become a useful resource, collecting all the people and ideas around this sort of thing in one place. At the moment there's only really my stuff on here so please join up and make it look like less of a self-promotional exercise!

Arohanui,
Damian
--
Damian Stewart