Re: [microsound] (ot) Digital corruption tools?

If you know anything about Python, try the Python Image Library, it's
cross platform and free. You can easily make a grid and switch things
around, apply filters just to individual pixels or groups of pixels,
etc.

Then you just have to decide what your glitch algorithms should do.

~David