Re: [microsound] OT: Performing live with laptop

awww, shit.  i'm using a mac, daddy.

this one got blocked by my antivirus tool, too.

WO'ZUP?

From: seedling@xxxxxxxxxx> Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:33:01 +1000>
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [microsound] OT:
Performing live with laptop> > Does your guitar amp have an
effects loop? Because you could > probably put your laptop in
that. You can get cables that go from > 1/4" plug to mini-jack...>
> > I often put my guitar through my laptop by connecting the
guitar > > amp's output to the laptop's mic input, listening to
the results on > > headphones.> >> > I would like to know how I
then go onto output the sound from my > > laptop in a live
setting, perhaps to a guitar amp (i.e. buy a USB > > input device,
plug my guitar directly into that rather than the > > guitar amp
and output the sound to amp) although that would result > > in a
mono output.> >> > Sorry if anyone takes offence at my lack of
knowledge or being off- > > topic; I mean no harm. :-D> >> > > > >