To: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:37 PM
Subject: [microsound] Worm Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb4jOCAr8ow

Not bad, for a worm...

R.

Website: http://www.warbaby.com
(Currently undergoing an overhaul. Some pages and links may not work yet.)
Blog: http://raggedwings.blogspot.com/
(Not much there yet. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week.)
Nifty Stuff: http://www.cafepress.com/warbaby
--

"The follies which a man regrets most are those he didn't commit when
he had the opportunity"

"Of what value are our lives if we are not prepared to risk them in
the pursuit of pleasure?"
- Isak Dinneson