Re: [microsound] Getting started-chinese pirates - seriously OT

On May 15, 2007, at 1:41 AM, Xdugef wrote:

Buy them out?
yeah, the hardware pirates are sought after because of their skills,
but they make more money this way.
it's apparently also a real logistic achievement to get pirated wares
all over the country, packaged and everything.
i even know of a uni that paid for pirated sw.

I mean if you have a three year old install of windows with 100
application legit or otherwise it wouldn't surprise me if you would
have issues with it... and I've had issues with the mac to in this
regard as well.
they (well those i know) wipe the hd clean and do a ghost reïnstall
every other day/week/month.

AD
--- isjtar <list@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

thing is, the pc's themselves seem pretty good, though there are some

problems with fake cpu's, which actually seem to work.
chinese have really huge skills in pirating. companies like intel try

to buy them out, but they refuse.