Re: [microsound] Getting started

Reaktor: good for starters, very accessible, good library of examples. If you want to start making music NOW, this is the one. PD: a little bit more complicated but is worth the time if you have it, and it's FREE. You would need to know a little bit more in depth about signal processing and it will take you a little bit to get to do what you want.

If you don't have any experience in programming or are not into mathematics Reaktor is the option. But again, if we are talking to an engineer then things are different.

If you are starting, a Piano is an easier interface to produce sounds than a violin...

I.
www.d-i-net.org
www.myspace.com/lazoinvisible

Quoting aantigua1@xxxxxxxxx:

Arjen,

Thanks, but I use Windows, is there a Windows version?

Best Wish,

Ruben