Re: [microsound] Call for Work: Queer Experimental Sound

Come on baby... Don't fear the Marxists
Baby take my hand... Don't fear the Marxists
We'll be able to fly... Don't fear the Marxists
Baby I'm your man...

;-)

On 5/8/07, Robert Arnold <warbaby@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Next thing you know somebody will ask what does "politics" have to do
>with microsound ;-)

Shhh...you'll wake the Marxists.

R.

Website: http://www.warbaby.com
(Currently undergoing an overhaul. Some pages and links may not work yet.)
Blog: http://raggedwings.blogspot.com/
(Not much there yet. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week.)
Nifty Stuff: http://www.cafepress.com/warbaby
--

"The follies which a man regrets most are those he didn't commit when
he had the opportunity"

"Of what value are our lives if we are not prepared to risk them in
the pursuit of pleasure?"
- Isak Dinneson