Re: [microsound] Call for Work: Queer Experimental Sound

People.
Really.

Did PH scream "fag!" ["phag?"] in response to the call for works?
I didn't read the word, but after years of experience as the target of
homophobia, it was loud and clear.

For me it isn't enough to move on and leave the conversation behind.
I'm preparing a piece that uses the text of his silly homophobic email
as its spine. If only I had his voice to twist and tangle into the
piece! Maybe I'll send it in to Bending Sound. I'll share it if I
finish it this weekend.

His smarmy email has nothing to do with any debate about identity
(politics), or marxism, or post-post-anything else. I love that stuff.
It's about petulance.

Todd got it right. PH's coprophagous attitude makes the need for
Bending Sound all the more necessary.

JC